Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dentist Pleasanton - When Reviewing a Dental Insurance Plan - Please Ask Questions - Smiles by Design Livermore



Your thinking I need Dental Insurance, it shouldn't be big deal, right.  Remember some plans will work better for you and your family than others.  Plans differ on how much you can pay for monthly coverage and how much you pay once the dental services are completed.

Then there is the co-pay, the specific deductible and there is the maximum dollar amount per year.

So be sue to ask yourself the following questions:


  • How much will it cost me on a monthly basis?




  • Will I be required to meet a deductible? Once the deductible is met, how much will the dental insurance provider pay for my services?




  • What dentists participate in the plan's network? Are these dentists that my family and I would like to see?




  • If I used a dentist outside the plan's network, how much will I have to pay?




  • Are there waiting periods for certain procedures?
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment