Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dentist Livermore - What are Patients Say

Think dentist office meets spa....The candles smell inviting, the coffee and tea cart is a nice touch but the best part is getting a parafin hand wax and a warm blanket when sitting in the chair. Then when the appointment is over, the 10 minute chair massage is AWESOME...I don't want to leave.

I started seeing Dr. Howes over a year ago and have had several appointments ranging from basic teeth cleaning, zoom whitening and filling replacements. Dr. Howes and his staff are experts in their industry and keep up on the latest in technology. It made my previous dentist procedures seem prehistoric. As an example, they use some sort of light to determine exactly where the tooth is decayed so that when they are removing tooth, they don't remove more than they have to. Compare that with my previous dentist saying "Well, this looks like it MIGHT be decayed too so let's just keep removing it!".

I do recommend Dr. Howes to all my friends and family!

Anna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment